The basic standard of care recommended by most piano manufacturers and technicians is to tune your piano every 6 months to a year.
Adjusting the way a piano’s keys trigger the hammers to strike the strings and respond to the hand of the pianist.
Adjustment of a piano’s tone or quality of sound to create an even and wide range of tone.
How may we serve you?
Please use our online scheduling system to find a time that works for you.
- Piano and harpsichord tuning
- Regulating and voicing
- Repairs and parts replacements
- Humidity control systems installation
- Complete rebuilding and restoration
- Skilled expertise with all major brands and manufacturers